GParted News Item 177
11 June 2014: GParted Live 0.19.0-1 Stable Release
The GParted team is proud to announce the stable release of GParted Live 0.19.0-1.
This live image includes fixes to improve booting on UEFI firmware computers, and has undergone extra testing to ensure it works with motherboard BIOS RAID (aka FAKE RAID).
Items of note include:
- Based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2014/Jun/11)
- Updated Linux kernel to 3.14.5-1
- Updated Syslinux to 6.03-pre13
- Increased minimum requirements to 160 MB of RAM
- CD/DVD tray is no longer ejected on shutdown/reboot
See Bug 730706 - On Shutdown, CD ejects, but "remove the disc" prompt not displayed
- Contains GParted 0.19.0 application which includes:
- Refactored OperationDetail code to address random crash behaviour
- Made partition information dialog viewable on 800x600 screens