GParted News Item 217
20 March 2018: GParted Live 0.31.0-1 Stable Release
The GParted team is pleased to announce a new stable release of GParted Live.
This release includes GParted 0.31.0, patches for libparted for FAT file system operations, and other improvements.
Items of note include:
- Includes GParted 0.31.0 which adds the following enhancements:
- Add support for changing UDF label/uuid and show UDF disk usage
- Rollback specific failed partition change steps
- Based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2018/Mar/20)
- Linux kernel updated to 4.15.4-1
- Includes patched version of libparted which fixes:
Note that the X Desktop did not display on old Acer Aspire laptops. The workaround is to select Other modes of GParted Live and choose GParted Live (Safe graphics setting, vga-normal).